We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

uncaught syntaxerror - unexpected token 'var'

Hi,

I'm using asp.net core 3 & syncfusion.ej.aspnet.core 17.3.0.29

For all the views where I use:

<e-data-manager url="@Url.Action("---", "---", new { Area = "---" })" adaptor="UrlAdaptor" offline="true"></e-data-manager>

I get this error:

uncaught syntaxerror - unexpected token 'var'

4 Replies

SS Seeni Sakthi Kumar Seeni Raj Syncfusion Team December 2, 2019 11:53 AM UTC

Hi John, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

Query: uncaught syntaxerror - unexpected token 'var' 

We have validated your query and we have already logged the reported problem(Component not rendering properly in multi threading) as bug from our side. The fix for the issue will be included in our upcoming Essential Studio 2019 Volume 4 release which is expected to roll out in the mid of December, 2019.  

Please get back to us if you need further assistance. 

Regards, 
Seeni Sakthi Kumar S 

SS Seeni Sakthi Kumar Seeni Raj Syncfusion Team December 4, 2019 06:24 AM UTC

Hi John, 

Due to the critical need of reported bug ‘Component not rendering properly in multi threading’, we have included the fix for them in prior patch release. You can resolve the reported problem by upgrading NuGet version to 17.3.0.31.  

Please get back to us if you need further assistance. 

Regards, 
Seeni Sakthi Kumar S 

JA Jaswandi February 16, 2022 07:07 PM UTC

which component we have to upgrade 

RR Rajapandi Ravi Syncfusion Team February 17, 2022 01:49 PM UTC

Hi Jaswandi, 

To update the latest version, you have to update the Syncfusion.EJ2.AspNetCore DLL and you can add the client-side resource through CDN or NPM package in the layout page. Please refer the below documentation and screenshot for more information. 

Screenshot: 

Regards, 
Rajapandi R 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon