We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

automatic information

Hello!!

I need disabilit calculate automatic enddate from Gantt, and startdate when predecessor finish with date great than startdate(DataBase) of my task.
I have information on Database and I will like presentation this information, I want not refresh to correct information in Gantt.
I understand that no logic, but I need demonstrate this information according to database.

Group1
startdate 01/11/2019 --- Keep this date
enddate 20/11/2019 --- Keep this date

task1
  startdate 01/11/2019
  enddate 10/11/2019

task2
  startdate 05/11/2019 --- Keep this date
  enddate 10/11/2019 --- Keep this date
  predecessor task1

Thanks.

5 Replies

PP Pooja Priya Krishna Moorthy Syncfusion Team November 28, 2019 06:27 AM UTC

Hi Edson, 
Greetings from Syncfusion support. 
In Gantt, we are validating the dates based on various properties such as DayWorkingTime, WorkWeek, IncludeWeekend, Holidays and PredecessorMapping. To show the date as given in the data source, we need to make 24 hours as working day by specifying the range as 0 to 24 and also we need to enable IncludeWeekend property to make the weekends also as working days. When predecessor is mapped, dates are validated based on the predecessor values. To disable the predecessor validation, we need to disable the property EnablePredecessorValidation. When duration field is mapped, end dates are calculated based on the start date and duration. To show the end date as same as the date given in the data source we should not map duration field. Please refer the below code snippet for this. 

@(Html.EJS().Gantt("Editing").DataSource((IEnumerable<object>)ViewBag.DataSource) 
.DayWorkingTime(dt => 
{ 
    dt.From(0).To(24).Add();     
}) 
.IncludeWeekend(true).EnablePredecessorValidation(false) 
.Render() 
) 

Please find the below sample link. 

Please get back to us if you require further assistance on this. 

Regards, 
Pooja Priya K. 

ET Edson Tsuyoshi Tanaka November 28, 2019 10:12 AM UTC

Hi,
thanks
it work, but one date not.
In group the enddate is calculate from enddate of last task, if have a solution I'm happy, if have not thanks, rsrsrs

Group1
startdate 01/11/2019
enddate 20/11/2019 --- Keep this date

Regards, 
Edson Tanaka

PP Pooja Priya Krishna Moorthy Syncfusion Team November 29, 2019 07:31 AM UTC

Hi Edson, 
As the parent task is dependent of child tasks, the start date and end date of parent task will be calculated based on its child task’s start date and end date. This is the current behavior of Gantt. We cannot change its date in work around also. 
Please get back to us if you need more information on this. 

Regards, 
Pooja Priya K. 

ET Edson Tsuyoshi Tanaka November 29, 2019 09:39 AM UTC

Hi,

Ok. 
Thanks.

PP Pooja Priya Krishna Moorthy Syncfusion Team December 2, 2019 05:23 AM UTC

Hi Edson, 
Thanks for the update. We will be happy to assist you if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Pooja K. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon