We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Label format percentage in stacked column 100

Hi, I'm having a problem with stacked column 100 graphics when I apply a percentage format label. What happens is that it is also applied to the y-axis and it goes from 100 to 10000. I leave example in stackblitz where commenting the setting of labelFormat you will be able to appreciate what I want to say. Regards

4 Replies

SM Srihari Muthukaruppan Syncfusion Team November 28, 2019 11:22 AM UTC

Hi Alex,  

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

We have analyzed your query. We were able to reproduce the issue and we confirm this as a bug and logged a defect report .You can keep track of the bug from the feedback portal below.  

The fix will be available in our main release which is scheduled to be rolled out on mid of December 2019.  

If you have any more specification/precise replication procedure or a scenario to be tested, you can add it as a comment in the portal.  

Regards,  
Srihari. 

SM Srihari Muthukaruppan Syncfusion Team December 30, 2019 05:24 AM UTC

Hi Alex, 

Thanks for being patience. 

We are glad to announce that our volume 4 release is rolled out, we have added the fix for the reported issue and is available for download under the following link.  

We appreciate your patience in waiting for this release. Let me know, if you need further assistance.  

Regards,  
Srihari M 

AS Alex Siler December 30, 2019 12:12 PM UTC

It worked perfectly.
Regards and happy new year

SM Srihari Muthukaruppan Syncfusion Team December 30, 2019 01:10 PM UTC

Hi Alex,  

Most welcome. Kindly get in touch with us, if you requires further assistance. We are always happy in assisting you.   

Thanks,   
Srihari M 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon