We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

image editor show blank

Hi
I m try to load image from url and from local file source but the tool cannot load the image. it show blank and not show any toolbar. please sugest me what is the issue. i musing syncfusion 17.3.0. 29 and xamarin forms 4.3

My code for image load as: after download the image. 

file = downloader.GetDownloadPath("ap_downloads") + "/" +eventOnCal.EventImage;
                    if (downloader.IsFound(file))
                    {
                        editor.Source = ImageSource.FromFile(file);
                    }

Thanks

6 Replies

RA Rachel A Syncfusion Team November 29, 2019 01:56 PM UTC

Hi Amritpal, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

We have tried to reproduce the scenario by loading the image from URL, find the tested sample from the below link. 

Can you confirm us whether the scenario is same as the above? If it is different scenario, revert to us by modifying the sample and proving the platform and device details to investigate further. 

Thanks, 
Rachel. 

PM Pasquale Mirco November 16, 2021 10:59 AM UTC

Hello. I found this conversation and I wonder if there's a bug fix for this issue. I'm facing same problem in xamarin.forms app: white screen, so image is not loaded, in my app and in the attached sample by Rachel.

Any idea how to fix? 

ET Eswaran Thirugnanasambandam Syncfusion Team November 17, 2021 10:36 AM UTC

Hi Pasquale Mirco, 

We have checked the previously provided sample with our latest NuGet version (19.3.0.54). But we are unable to reproduce the reported issue “Image is not loaded” from our side on all three platforms. Please get the modified sample (Latest NuGet package included) and the output image from the below link. 

Screenshot: 

Please check the sample. If you still face any problem, can you revert us by modifying the sample based on your scenario, this will help us to provide you with a better solution at the earliest. 

Regards, 
Eswaran. 

ET Eswaran Thirugnanasambandam Syncfusion Team November 17, 2021 02:37 PM UTC

Hi Pasquale Mirco, 

We have checked the previously provided sample with our latest NuGet version (19.3.0.54). But we are unable to reproduce the reported issue “Image is not loaded” from our side on all three platforms. Please get the modified sample (Latest NuGet package included) and the output image from the below link. 

Screenshot: 

Please check the sample. If you still face any problem, can you revert us by modifying the sample based on your scenario, this will help us to provide you with a better solution at the earliest. 

Regards, 
Eswaran. 

TH thelmanorman February 9, 2022 01:56 PM UTC

Hi! I ran into your problem once. I used the site in order not to suffer background remover

ET Eswaran Thirugnanasambandam Syncfusion Team February 10, 2022 10:59 AM UTC

Hi Thelmanorman, 

It seems the posted query is not relevant to this forum. So, we are not able to get you exactly. Could you please explain your query briefly? It will help us provide you with a better solution at the earliest. 

Regards, 
Eswaran  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon