We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Could not retrieve Text

I was trying to retrieve the text from the SfRichtextEditor but it always returned null.
I tested
-TextChanged
-GetHtmlString method

but I noticed in the debug window this message multiple times:

[INFO:CONSOLE(1)] "Uncaught TypeError: jsBridge.invokeAction is not a function", source: file:///android_asset/ (1)

cordiallyMed FKI

Attachment: Screenshot_7_1ab6f94a.7z

4 Replies

DS Devaraj Sekar Syncfusion Team November 27, 2019 07:19 AM UTC

Hi Mohamed, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

The reported issue is working as expected from our side. We have prepared a sample based on the mentioned details, which can be downloaded from the below link. 

Kindly, provide us more details about the issue reproducing scenario, SfRichTextEditor NuGet version used at your end or please modify the provide the provided sample, which will be helpful for us to provide an appropriate solution at earliest. 

Regards, 
Devaraj S   

MF MOHAMED FKI December 4, 2019 09:34 AM UTC

I want to thank you for your Reply.

Finally, I've found the problem, it's due to the linker.

when I put the android project Without linking, the SfRichTextEditor work fine.

thank you for your reply

DS Devaraj Sekar Syncfusion Team December 5, 2019 12:47 PM UTC

Hi Mohamed, 
We are glad that the issue has resolved. 
We are analyzing on the mentioned linking behavior with other linker options and will update you the further analyzing details on 9th December 2019. 
Regards, 
Devaraj S 

DB Dilli Babu Nandha Gopal Syncfusion Team December 10, 2019 04:00 PM UTC

Hi Mohamed, 

On further analyzing, we found that the reported behavior is working properly with different linking options. Please let us know if you are facing any issue in retrieving HTML text or using RichTextEditor and we will be happy to assist you. 

Regards, 
Dilli babu. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon