We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Training Videos

Can someone direct me to the Training videos for .net core and Blazor.  I see Angular, Vue, React, Xamarin, etc. but I do not see any for .net core.  

Thanks,
Bill

3 Replies

UM Uma Maheswari C Syncfusion Team November 26, 2019 02:08 PM UTC

Hi Bill,

We already have a plan to add training videos to ASP.NET Core and Blazor platforms, but currently there are no videos available under those platforms. We will plan and include new videos for those platforms soon. Until then, we request you to have a look at our demos and documentation page for any help.

Also, if you could share the component names that you are looking for, we will consider them with high priority.

Demos:

Documentation:

Regards,
C. Uma Maheswari 

BI Bill November 26, 2019 03:52 PM UTC

Thank you.  I would be looking for Grid, Editor, ListView, File Upload, Export to Excel, and Calendar initially.

Thanks,
Bill

UM Uma Maheswari C Syncfusion Team November 27, 2019 12:46 PM UTC

Hi Bill,

Thanks for sharing the component list. We will consider your requested component list with high-priority, while starting with those training videos.

Regards,
C. Uma Maheswari

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon