We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Pie chart and Doughnut chart Smart label Number formatting needs to do

One of my application I needs Pie chart and Doughnut chart's Smart label Number formatting needs to do.
Currently I cannot able to do. Can you guys help me out.

1 Reply

HM Hemalatha Marikumar Syncfusion Team November 21, 2019 07:30 AM UTC

Hi Selvaraj Tamilmani, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

We have validated your query and we suspect that your requirement to show the DataMarkerLabel with custom LabelFormat. You can customize the DataMarkerLabel by setting the LabelFormat for DataMarkerLabelStyle which is available in ChartDataMarker as per in below code snippet 

Code Snippet [Xaml]: 

<chart:PieSeries ItemsSource="{Binding Data}" XBindingPath="XValue" YBindingPath="YValue"> 
                    <chart:PieSeries.DataMarker> 
                        <chart:ChartDataMarker ShowLabel="True" ShowMarker="False"> 
                            <chart:ChartDataMarker.LabelStyle> 
                                <chart:DataMarkerLabelStyle FontSize="15" LabelFormat="$##"/> 
                            </chart:ChartDataMarker.LabelStyle> 
                        </chart:ChartDataMarker> 
                    </chart:PieSeries.DataMarker> 
    </chart:PieSeries> 

And we have prepared a sample based on your requirement and you can download the sample from the below link. 

Screenshot: 

If we misunderstood your requirement, please explain in detail your exact requirement to provide a better solution at earliest. 

Please let us know if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Hemalatha M. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon