We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Cuts or Overlap controls in case of RTL

Hello Team / Friends,

I started using syncfusion for my windows forms project.

I have one SplitControlAdv which have left and right panel.

On left panel, i have a small grid and right side, there is tabControlAdv.

It works perfect when moving splitter left right normally.

But when using spliter control with RTL (Right To Left). Where Small Grid Panel goes to right side and Tabcontrol comes to Left side.
In this case, if i move the splitter to Left Side, then it moves the splitter but overlap the Tab control (tab control have Dock Fill).

So control in the tab control seems hiding and if i pull back the Splitter to Right then controls are shown,

Please suggest any solution.
I am making application which will support both LTR and RTL for user to switch.

Thanks,

1 Reply

KP Kanniyappan Panneer Selvam Syncfusion Team November 20, 2019 01:22 PM UTC

Hi Balbir, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We tried to reproduce the reported issue “Overlap the TabControlAdv when the splitcontainer panel is resized in RTL mode” at our end. But we are unable to reproduce the reported issue at our end.  May be our issue reproducing scenario may differ from yours. Please refer the below video and sample which we have provided in prior update to reproduce the reported problem and let us know whether we missed any scenario in replicating the issue. So, please provide the issue replication steps in video or modify the application that we provided below to test it from our side,  if possible please provide the issue reproducible application, that would help us to resolve your issue as earlier.  Please sample and video for the same.  

Regards, 
Kanniyappan P 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon