We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

SfStepProgressBar content Image

Hello,
 I would like to make a step progress bar with a different icon for each step. I tried to achieve that by setting MarkerContentType of StepStyle to "image" but there is no such option. Should I set it to "none" ? 
Thanks in advance!

3 Replies

DS Devaraj Sekar Syncfusion Team November 20, 2019 04:37 PM UTC

Hi Cortana, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We can achieve the mentioned support in SfStepProgressbar using ImageSource property in step view. 
We have prepared a sample based on the mentioned requirement, which can be downloaded form the below mentioned link. 

Kindly, let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Devaraj S 

HR Hruday September 19, 2021 04:04 PM UTC

@ Syncfusion Team the above source code I'm not able to use  svg format image ..can you help on using svg ?

GR Gayathri Ramalingam Syncfusion Team September 20, 2021 09:30 AM UTC

Hi Cortana, 

Currently we do not have support for “SVG as image source in Step View in SfStepProgressBar control”. However, we have added it to our feature request list, we will implement the mentioned feature in any our upcoming release. We will let you know when this feature is implemented. The status of implementation can be tracked through our Features Management System:     

With Regards, 
Gayathri R 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon