We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Auto Appointment Count modifiable?

Hello,

I am currently working on a scheduler similar to the demo.
Now I would like to modify the automatic appointment counter with a border to outline/highlight the clickable area like in the modified screenshot below.
-> I noticed the clickable area is larger than only the text "x Events".
Unfortunately I couldn't find any tutorials on this.

How do I approach this problem?

Kind regards
Timo

3 Replies

KP Kanniyappan Panneer Selvam Syncfusion Team November 20, 2019 04:47 PM UTC

Hi Timo Lüders, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We are currently checking your queries at our end  and updating the further details on 22nd November 2019. 

We appreciate your patience until then. 

Regards, 
Kanniyappan P 

KP Kanniyappan Panneer Selvam Syncfusion Team November 22, 2019 01:22 PM UTC

Hi Timo Lüders, 

Thanks for your patience.  

We checked your query and currently we do not have a support to meet your requirement in Schedule control. So, we have logged a feature request for “Support to customize the appointment count display in month cell of month view template in Schedule” on your requirement and it can be tracked through our feedback portal below. 

This feature will be available in any of our upcoming releases.  

Please cast your vote to make it count. We will prioritize the features every release based on the demands. 

If you have any more specification/suggestions to the feature request you can add it as a comment in the portal. 

Regards, 
Kanniyappan P 

KA Karthikraja Arumugam Syncfusion Team July 1, 2021 06:53 AM UTC

Hi Timo, 

Thank you for your patience. 

We are glad to announce that our Essential Studio 2021 Volume 2 Main Release v19.2.0.44 is rolled out and is available for download under the following link. 

The requested feature “support to customize month view appointment’s indicator control using custom template” is included in this release. 

Please refer our UG documentation to know more about appointment’s indicator control customization, 

We thank you for your support and appreciate your patience in waiting for this release. Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance. 

Regards,            
Karthik Raja A

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon