We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Download image on click

Hello,

I am creating temple with IWorkbook and WordDocument and then I convert them into PDF with XlsIORenderer.ConvertToPDF and DocIORenderer.ConvertToPDF.

What I want is to be able to add an url into the pictures so I can download them on click like the file in example.

Can you help me to achieve this?
Thank you,
Nicolas

Attachment: pdf_example_39f7340.zip

1 Reply

KK Konduru Keerthi Konduru Ravichandra Raju Syncfusion Team November 19, 2019 12:42 PM UTC

Hi Betbeder, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

Query 
Answer 
I am creating temple with IWorkbook and then I convert them into PDF with XlsIORenderer.ConvertToPDF  

What I want is to be able to add an url into the pictures so I can download them on click like the file in example. 

We have prepared simple sample for your reference and the same can be downloaded from the following link. 

Kindly try this sample and let us know if your requirement is achieved. 

I am creating temple with WordDocument and then I convert them into PDF with DocIORenderer.ConvertToPDF. 

Yes, it is possible to meet your requirement with adding an URL into the picture, where the click in the picture of the generated PDF will access the embedded URL which redirect to some other content using our Essential DocIO library. To know more details about adding an URL into the picture, please use our UG documentation page.

For more reference, please find the sample from the following link.
https://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/149188/ze/URL_into_Picture-694935107.zip

In the sample, we have done the following things:
1. Created new instance of Word document.
2. Added section into the Word document.
3. Added the image into the section with hyperlink which redirect to some other contents.
4. Converted the Word document to PDF

Regards, 
Keerthi. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon