We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Jump To Specified Event

Hi,

I want to focus (with scroll) to intended event. How can I achieve  this ? Please find attached a sample image.

Attachment: img_d4a386db.rar

5 Replies

VD Vinitha Devi Murugan Syncfusion Team November 18, 2019 11:39 AM UTC

Hi mehmet, 

Syncfusion Greetings. 

We have prepared the sample below based on your requirement. Please refer to it. 

public btnClick(): void { 
    let len = document.querySelectorAll('.e-appointment').length; 
    for (let i = 0; i < len; i++) { 
      let event = document.querySelectorAll('.e-appointment')[i] as any; 
      if (event.getAttribute("aria-label") === "Testing Event") { // The scroller will adjust based on the given event name "Testing Event" 
        document.querySelector('.e-content-wrap').scrollTop = event.offsetTop; 
        document.querySelector('.e-content-wrap').scrollLeft = event.offsetLeft; 
      } 
    } 
  } 

Regards, 
M.Vinitha devi 

MY mehmet yanbak November 19, 2019 08:33 AM UTC

Hi

It works if the project that the event is in expanded. But my all project is collapsed. Firstly I need to expand project of selected event and then I need to focus event when I click to button. How can I achieve this ?

HB Hareesh Balasubramanian Syncfusion Team November 20, 2019 01:38 PM UTC

Hi Mehmet, 

Thanks for your update. 

We have modified our previously updated sample based on your requirement. When the button is clicked, then the required resource will be expand and the scroller position will be adjust automatically based on the target event present in that resource. And the same can be viewed from the following link, 

Kindly try the above sample, if you have any concerns please revert us back for further assistance. 

Regards, 
Hareesh 

MY mehmet yanbak November 28, 2019 10:54 AM UTC

Hi,

It works, thank you :)

VD Vinitha Devi Murugan Syncfusion Team November 29, 2019 05:08 AM UTC

Hi Mehmet, 

You are most welcome 😊 

Regards, 
M.Vinitha devi 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile