We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Location not showing in popup

Hi I have code below, but Location is not showing on popup, do i have to do a EventEditorTemplate?

<e-schedule-eventsettings dataSource="dataManager">
                            <e-eventsettings-fields>
                                <e-field-subject name="Name" title="Client Name"></e-field-subject>
                                <e-field-location name="Location" title="Address"></e-field-location>
                                <e-field-description name="ClientNo" title="Client No."></e-field-description>
                                <e-field-starttime name="StartTime" title="From"></e-field-starttime>
                                <e-field-endtime name="EndTime" title="To"></e-field-endtime>
                            </e-eventsettings-fields>

7 Replies

VD Vinitha Devi Murugan Syncfusion Team November 13, 2019 09:32 AM UTC

Hi Cris, 

Syncfusion Greetings. 

We have checked the reported scenario by preparing sample with your shared code but location field displaying properly in editor window at our end. The same can be viewed from the below sample link.  

We suspect your requirement is to add the Location field in quick popup for the same we have prepared the above sample.  

Kindly check the above sample and revert us with further details, if we have misunderstood your requirement or else if you need any further assistance on this. 

Regards, 
M.Vinitha devi 

CR Cris November 13, 2019 01:59 PM UTC

Thanks, but I can see it already on the quick popup, but I cant see it in the main popup. See attachment.

Attachment: screenshots_df85e75e.rar

VD Vinitha Devi Murugan Syncfusion Team November 14, 2019 09:09 AM UTC

Hi Cris, 

Thanks for your update. 

In our previous update, we shared the working sample where in the event window the location field is displayed correctly. We suspect that customization may hide the location field in the editor window. So please share the customization code of your CSS file and editor window to better serve you. 

Regards, 
M.Vinitha devi 

CR Cris November 14, 2019 01:13 PM UTC

You are right, its the css hiding it. I have attached a screenshot, do you know how I can put the Location(Address) beneath the Client Name(Subject)? Thanks so much I appreciate your help.

Attachment: popup_5754b9cb.rar

VD Vinitha Devi Murugan Syncfusion Team November 15, 2019 10:51 AM UTC

Hi Cris, 

Thanks for your update. 

We prepared the sample based on your requirement and same can be available in below link. Kindly try it. 

Regards, 
M.Vinitha devi  

CR Cris November 19, 2019 10:11 PM UTC

VD Vinitha Devi Murugan Syncfusion Team November 20, 2019 11:36 AM UTC

Hi Cris, 

Thanks for your update. 

In your shared UG link we only showed how to add the custom fields to the event not in event window. If you want to add custom fields in default event window please refer below UG links.  

Also we have prepared a sample to show priority and status fields in event window and same can be available in below link.  

Screenshot of event window. 

Regards, 
M.Vinitha devi 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon