We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Picker open default value

Hello,

Currently i have a popup for a picker. when i press the button i will see my pop up and that pop up contains the syf:picker. i select the values i need and store them to the label and save it. but after 10 minutes, when i press the picker again, it will show me the default value.

Example:
Current scenario : i press picker, i select 20 days as the options. i press save and its saved. later when i press picker again, i will see 0 days instead of 20 days.

Expected scenario : when i press picker again, i should see the 20 days as selected, instead of 0 days

1 Reply

HM Hemalatha Marikumar Syncfusion Team November 8, 2019 12:12 PM UTC

Hi Nabeel, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

We validated your question with an updated nuget and tried to replicate the reported issue at our end by generating a sample based on the information provided and opening the picker using the SfPopupLayout control and saving the SelectedItem of SfPicker to the Label Text using the OkButtonClick case. 

Since we are not aware of your exact application scenario, we therefore ask you to try our sample and may you kindly revert to us by changing the sample depending on your request along with the replication steps. 

Regards, 
Hemalatha M. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon