We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Horizontal resource scrolling and appointment focus

Hi,

I'm using the EJ1 AngularJS Schedule in an Angular 1.5.x project. There are issues we're trying to resolve.

1. Currently the schedule focuses by default on the first working hour. Is there a way to set the initial focus of the schedule on the current time?

2. Is there a way we can set the focus of the schedule on a given time? For example, the user has the schedule opened up in the current day view showing 9:00 first, elsewhere another user creates an appointment on the same day but at 18:00 and a notification is internally sent. Cliente side, the user catches the notification and after reloading the appointments I want to scroll/focus the schedule to 17:30.

3. I have a fixed height, but the width is set to 100%. When I load the schedule with multiple resources in the certain views, especially the month view, it can be much too compacted when rendered. Is there a way to enable a horizontal scroll, similar to the built in vertical scroll? The following image illustrates the issue.

Thanks.

1 Reply

VD Vinitha Devi Murugan Syncfusion Team November 8, 2019 01:21 PM UTC

Hi Renato, 

Syncfusion Greetings. 

There is currently no option available in our JS 1 Scheduler to satisfy your all three requirements. But in our JS2 scheduler, everything can be achievable. Please find the options below to satisfy your needs using our JS2 scheduler. 

Q1: Yes it is possible to move the scroll to current time on initial load by using ScrollTo method of the scheduler. Please refer below UG link. 

Q2: You can manually scroll to the specific time by using ScrollTo method. Please refer below sample. 

Q3: You can achieve this by making use some CSS customization in JS2 Scheduler. 

Therefore, we recommend you to try our new JS2 Scheduler, which is completely developed based on the pure JavaScript and the source code is written in TypeScript. The rendering of all day row appointments order in JS2 Scheduler are same and won't change as you expect, as well as it is comparatively faster in performance than JS1 Scheduler. It has equally all the important features available in JS1, as well as we still keep on improving it by adding some new additional features to it. 
Also, it has support for other platforms and frameworks such as ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core, Vue, Angular, React, Blazor, TypeScript and JavaScript. Our JS2 components are also compatible to use along with all JS1 controls. Please refer below UG and demo link. 

Please refer our API comparison for JS1 and JS2 from below link. 

Regards, 
M.Vinitha devi 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon