We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Height

Hello,

when I set the scheduler to auto height, is there an option to make the e-schedule-toolbar-container sticky and only have one scroll per page?

Also when I have mentioned setup, in the mobile version, when you scroll down, quick info dialog opens at the top of the page (top:0px)

Tnx in advance!

2 Replies

VD Vinitha Devi Murugan Syncfusion Team November 8, 2019 11:28 AM UTC

Hi Ivan, 

Syncfusion Greetings. 

Q1: We achieved your requirement by making use of CSS. Please refer below sample. 

.e-check::-webkit-scrollbar { 
    display: none; 
  } 

.e-schedule .e-schedule-toolbar-container { 
    position: fixed !important; 
    top: 0px !important; 
    left: 0px !important; 
    z-index: 10 !important; 
    width: 100%; 
  } 

Q2: We suspect that your query is related to quick popup in mobile mode, if you open the quick popup in mobile mode it will shows up with top 0px. It’s default behavior.  

Regards, 
M.Vinitha devi 

IV Ivan November 8, 2019 01:02 PM UTC

Hi,

your A1 still has same problem - 2 scroller

https://stackblitz.com/edit/mbdlwi-ef72js

A2:

what if you show calendar range for 10h with 15min step, auto width will have height ( dummy example ) 1000px, height of quick info is ( dummy value ) 150px; In this case you will need scroll to top of page to see quick details. For me, expected behaviour is that quick info is presented as editor dialog. At Top, Bottom, Center of viewport

Attachment: images_fa2af158.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon