We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

BorderPanel

Does the border panel have a toolbox icon ? I can see the BorderLayout, but I am guessing that this is not the same. I would like to put all of my controls onto a rounded corner panel in my form, but cant find it. Does it support drop shadows ? If it does not have an entry in the tool box, can you point me to an example of how to use it please. Thanks BOb using v2.0.5.1

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 8, 2004 04:32 PM UTC

Hi Bob, Which control are you referring to when you say ''border panel''? A screenshot showing the same would be of great help. We appreciate your cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

RN Robert N Pardoe June 9, 2004 03:45 AM UTC

It is in your own documentation in the shared namespace called BorderPanel class BOb >Hi Bob, > >Which control are you referring to when you say ''border panel''? A screenshot showing the same would be of great help. We appreciate your cooperation. > >Regards, >Guru Patwal >Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 11, 2004 12:05 AM UTC

Hi Bob, Thanks for the update. I do see the control in the Shared namespace. Its ToolBox attribute is set to false (see below) [ToolboxItem(false)] public class BorderPanel : Panel { .... } which prevents it from being added to the VS.Net''s ToolBox. I have requested the development team for more information in this regard, and will update you with more information as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience and cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon