We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Bundle size is more

Hi Team,

I am using scheduler and calender components from syncfusion. The bundle size of the synfusion is more compared to my application. Here is the attached screen for your reference.

Due to this my main.js file size big and have performance issue is reported by client.

Do you have any solution for it?

regards,
Kishore

Attachment: sync_99e434d2.zip

3 Replies

VD Vinitha Devi Murugan Syncfusion Team November 7, 2019 10:42 AM UTC

Hi Kishore, 

Syncfusion Greetings. 

Could you please share the below or more detail that will be helpful for us to validate further at our end and provide a better solution as soon as possible.  
  • Did you faced the problem only in development or both development & production
  • Did you inject ScheduleAllModule,CalendarAllModule or ScheduleModule,CalendarModule in app.module.ts
  • Did you used webpack or angular cli application?
  • If possible share the sample or share the full code example and package version details.
Regards, 
M.Vinitha devi    

KI Kishore November 7, 2019 01:55 PM UTC

Hi Vanitha,

Here are my comments

• Did you faced the problem only in development or both development & production

[Kishore]: Both

• Did you inject ScheduleAllModule,CalendarAllModule or ScheduleModule,CalendarModule in app.module.ts

[Kishore]: I use ScheduleModule, DateTimePickerModule

• Did you used webpack or angular cli application?

[Kishore]: I use CLI

• If possible share the sample or share the full code example and package version details.

[Kishore]: Here are the details

Versions

• Angular 7.2
  • "@syncfusion/ej2-angular-calendars": "^17.3.26",
  • "@syncfusion/ej2-angular-schedule": "^17.1.51",
     Versions
          Build command: ng build --prod

Code

• I have attached the codebase
  • I have attached one more stats for your reference.

Regards,

Kishore

Attachment: Code_and_stats_d9a3df85.zip

VD Vinitha Devi Murugan Syncfusion Team November 8, 2019 11:04 AM UTC

Hi Kishore, 

Thanks for sharing the details. 

By default, while in production mode it optimize(compress & minify) and remove the unused, duplicate codes & modules from bundle file so that it contains less bundle size when compared to development mode because in development mode. 

Regards, 
M.Vinitha devi 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon