We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

DateTimePicker behaves oddly (hides month legend from calendar) when installed on another machine

I use the DateTimePickerAdv control several times across my application and it largely functions as normal. However, when I installed my application to another machine in order to test it out, the legend on the calendar part that shows the currently selected month seemed to be missing. Note that the test computer does not have Essential Studio installed, while the computer I develop the application on does (naturally)

I have attached two image files that show the issue:

Before - on the development machine 

After - on the testing machine 

(I have edited out the rest of the screenshot in order to better show the issue)

What could be at fault for this? Is it an option I need to enable or was there an issue with the application's installation?

(Also unaware why the images show up enlarged; they are in fact relatively small)

1 Reply

KP Kanniyappan Panneer Selvam Syncfusion Team November 4, 2019 11:03 AM UTC

Hi Bill, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have tried to reproduce the reported issue “Calendar month text hidden in DateTimePickerAdv” at our end. But we are unable to reproduce the reported issue at our end.  May be our issue reproducing scenario may differ from yours. So please provide more information about the reported problem in video with replication steps, if possible please share your application with Exe file, that would help us to resolve your issue as earlier.  Please sample and video for the same.  

Note: We have ensured that the application exe file  in another machine that has no ES installed. 

Regards, 
Kanniyappan P 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon