We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
Starting in 2019, the Reporting control is no longer included in Essential Studio. If you're experiencing issues with the Syncfusion Reporting Platform, Report Viewer, Report Designer, or Report Writer, we recommend migrating to Bold Reports, our dedicated reporting platform.

Bold Reports offers a comprehensive suite of tools and features for all your reporting needs, and we will help you make a smooth transition from the discontinued control. Our support team at https://support.boldreports.com/ is here to assist you with any questions or difficulties you may encounter during the migration process.

We thank you for choosing Syncfusion and appreciate your understanding.

Tablix cell didn't grow together

Hi syncfusion team,

I've an issue after upgrading my syncfusion ASP.Net MVC EJ 1 from v 16.1.0.37 to v.17.3.0.14 (latest at the time of writing).
I use report writer to convert RDLC into PDF and show the PDF with the PdfViewer.

Preview result showed inconsistent cell height (see attachment) when 1 cell is growing more than the others (i already set CanGrow for all cell to True)
This is not happening on the previous syncfusion version. Please help.

Thank you.

Attachment: Untitled_e992eca0.zip

3 Replies

AA Akshaya Arivoli Syncfusion Team October 31, 2019 02:08 PM UTC

Hi Edwin, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have validated the reported issue at our end and it has been working fine. So, it is possible for you to share the issue reproducible RDLC report with us.  Also please confirm us whether you are facing issue in converting RDLC to PDF or viewing the PDF document in PDF Viewer. It will be helpful for us to provide the solution at the earliest. 

Regards, 
Akshaya 

EK Edwin Kurniawan October 31, 2019 05:02 PM UTC

Here is the RDLC, Akshaya

Attachment: Rpt1770_Lamp4_86588335.zip

VS Vinoth Srinivasan Syncfusion Team November 4, 2019 05:46 AM UTC

Hi Edwin, 

We have created a support incident under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates. 

Regards, 
Vinoth S. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon