We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to pass data to query builder?

I have used custom adaptor to import remote data using Datamanager. 
How do i supply data array from Datamanager offline  to query builder to populate column names in dropdown of query builder?
currently i am getting data array "this.obj" it as below but it is sending a web request again which i want to avoid.

this.data.executeQuery(new Query()).then((e: ReturnOption) => this.obj= <Object[]>e.result).catch((e) => true);

1 Reply

SD Saranya Dhayalan Syncfusion Team November 1, 2019 01:10 PM UTC

Hi Suman, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support 

We have checked your reported query and we have created a sample based on your requirement. In this sample, we have used DataManager to get the data from remote and set the offline as true to prevent sending the web request again. 

Please refer the below code snippet and sample link, 

this.data = new DataManager({ 
        url: 'https://js.syncfusion.com/demos/ejServices/Wcf/Northwind.svc/Orders/', 
        offline: true 
    }); 

Could you please check the above sample and let us know whether this is fulfilling your requirement, if not please share us more information regarding this. So, that we can analyze based on that and provide you a better solution. The information provided would be great help for us to proceed further. 

Regards, 
Saranya D 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon