We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Hidden Input fields visible

Hello,

I'm using Syncfusion for ASP.Net Core Version 17.3.0.19.

I implemented the DateRangePicker on one of my Pages like this:

@Html.EJS().DateRangePicker(ViewData[ViewDataKeys.DatePickerId] as string).Format(dateFormat).FirstDayOfWeek(1).WeekNumber().StartDate(DateTime.Today).EndDate(DateTime.Today).ShowClearButton(false).Created("onDateRangePickerCreated").Change("onDateRangePickerChange").Select("onDateRangePickerSelect").Close("onDateRangePickerClose").Render()

So my problem now is, that i can see the follwowing Inputboxes on the UI. Those should not be there:

When i have a look at the generated code in the browser, i can see those imput boxes into the DateRangePicker span:

Where are they comming from and how can i set them invisible?
Ty and best regards
Dominic

6 Replies

SP Sureshkumar P Syncfusion Team November 1, 2019 08:55 AM UTC

Hi Dominic, 

Greetings from Syncfusion support. 

We have validated your query with shared images. We suspect that you have used our old CSS file (17.3.16). we have fixed this issue and included in our latest version.  So, we suggest you to use our latest CSS to resolve this issue in your end. 

We created a sample based on your requirement. please refer the sample here: https://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/148717/ze/DateRangePicker885086889  

Regards, 
Sureshkumar P 

DB Dominic Buerki November 1, 2019 01:14 PM UTC

Hello Sureshkumar,

Thaks for your input, this solved my problem.
I saw, we changed the Main and Secondary color in the CSS, so the update from nuget and npm didnt replace our css file.

Is it possible in this version, to define the Primary and Secondary color in an external file, so we can allways get the latest Syncfusion css without changing the collors?

When i try to generate a complete new Theme on https://ej2.syncfusion.com/themestudio/, the same error occurs again.
Is there an old version that will be delivered from this platform?

Regards Dominic

SP Sureshkumar P Syncfusion Team November 4, 2019 12:09 PM UTC

Hi Dominic,

We have included this fix in our weekly patch release. But our theme studio will refresh only in mail release. We will refresh our theme studio upcoming Volume 3 SP1 release. Which will be expected to be rolled out end of this week. Until then please use the below CSS in your sample to get rid of this issue. 

Kindly refer the code-block. 

// Hidden element styles 
.e-daterange-hidden { 
        border: 0 !important; 
        height: 0 !important; 
        margin: 0; 
        padding: 0 !important; 
        text-indent: 0; 
        visibility: hidden; 
        width: 0; 
    } 

We will update once our theme studio will be refreshed with latest CSS. 

Regards, 
Sureshkumar P 

DB Dominic Buerki November 6, 2019 08:23 AM UTC

Hy Sureshkumar,

Thank you very much for your help!
My Problems are solved and i am happy ;)

Have a nice day an best regards
Dominic

SP Sureshkumar P Syncfusion Team November 6, 2019 09:04 AM UTC

Hi Dominic, 

Thanks for your update. Please get back to us if you need further assistance on this 

Regards, 
Sureshkumar P 

SP Sureshkumar P Syncfusion Team November 12, 2019 11:05 AM UTC

Hi Dominic, 

Thanks for your patience. We have refreshed our theme studio with latest changes. Please find the latest theme studio link: https://ej2.syncfusion.com/themestudio/?theme=material  

Regards, 
Sureshkumar P 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon