We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

More indicator not working on mobile ?

Hello,

I am having an issue here when I use the Scheduler: it doesn't call my onPopupOpen binded function to popupOpen when the +x more indicator is taped/clicked with a mobile.
You can reproduce it with fresh example of the scheduler (month view and multiple events a day), a mobile adaptative view from Firefox and :

onPopupOpen = args => {
    console.log("click")
}

As well as setting interval to 6 to get the + more indicator.
<ViewDirective option='Month' interval={6} />

It works on desktop view but doesn't on mobile.

Can you help me please ? My final goal is to catch (on mobile) :
if (args.type === "EventContainer")
and get this :
args.data.event[i]

Best regards

Ronan

3 Replies

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team October 30, 2019 07:16 AM UTC

Syncfusion greetings. 

We have checked the reported case with below sample in Firefox and popupOpen event is triggering correctly in all modes. 

Kindly try the sample and if the issue persists, try to reproduce the error in a sample and revert else share your code example/runnable sample (if possible) to serve you better. 

Regards, 
Karthi 

RC Ronan Ca November 4, 2019 09:38 AM UTC

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply.
I tried to reproduced based on your example and the solution showed up. I had to udpate the syncfusion scheduler in package.json.
I had 17.2.47 and the bug existed on this version.

Best regards,

Ronan

VD Vinitha Devi Murugan Syncfusion Team November 5, 2019 12:27 PM UTC

Hi Ronan, 

Thanks for your update. 

Before volume 3, the reported issue with more indicator was noted and fixed in v.17.3.14. So we suggest that you use the version 17.3.14 or above to solve this problem. 

Regards, 
M.Vinitha devi 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon