We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Hide / Show toolbar

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

14864 Jun 7,2004 10:37 AM May 30,2007 06:17 AM Windows Forms 5
Tags: Tools
Pascal Tellier
Asked On June 7, 2004 10:37 AM

I would like to hide / show toolbar at runtime. Could you please tell me how to do this? Thanks Pascal

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 7, 2004 11:12 AM

Hi Pascal, If it is a XPMenus.Bar then, you could hide/show it by getting hold of the CommandBarExt object associated with that Bar and setting its Visible property to false/true. CommandBarExt cmdBarExt1 = this.mainFrameBarManager1.GetBarControl(this.bar1) as CommandBarExt; cmdBarExt1.Visible = false; I have attached a sample application that demonstrates this. If it is a XPToolBar then simply setting its Visible property to false would do the job. Thanks for choosing Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Pascal Tellier
Replied On June 8, 2004 07:08 AM

That’s exactly what I wanted. Thank you very much. Pascal >I would like to hide / show toolbar at runtime. Could you please tell me how to do this? > >Thanks > >Pascal

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 8, 2004 12:40 PM

Hi Pascal, Thanks for the update. Please let us know if you need any other information. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Jean Luc Charles
Replied On May 29, 2007 08:45 AM

Hello,

Not sure what to do.. when I print a chart the tool bar appears on the print and also on the chart itself although the showtoolbox property is set to false.

thanks

Jean Luc

Rashidha F [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 30, 2007 06:17 AM

Hi Jean,

Thanks for using Syncfusion Products.

Could you please let me know what version of Essential Studio you are using?

I am not able to reproduce this issue which you have mentioned in the previous update[Version 5.1].

The following code snippet which illustrates how to invisible the Toolbar in chart control.

this.chartControl1.ShowToolbar = false;
(or)
this.chartControl1.ToolBar.Visible = false;

Please take a look at the attached sample.

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Chart.Windows/F14864/main.htm

Please let me know if this helps.

Regards,
Rashidha.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;