We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Hide / Show toolbar

I would like to hide / show toolbar at runtime. Could you please tell me how to do this? Thanks Pascal

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 7, 2004 03:12 PM UTC

Hi Pascal, If it is a XPMenus.Bar then, you could hide/show it by getting hold of the CommandBarExt object associated with that Bar and setting its Visible property to false/true. CommandBarExt cmdBarExt1 = this.mainFrameBarManager1.GetBarControl(this.bar1) as CommandBarExt; cmdBarExt1.Visible = false; I have attached a sample application that demonstrates this. If it is a XPToolBar then simply setting its Visible property to false would do the job. Thanks for choosing Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

PT Pascal Tellier June 8, 2004 11:08 AM UTC

That’s exactly what I wanted. Thank you very much. Pascal >I would like to hide / show toolbar at runtime. Could you please tell me how to do this? > >Thanks > >Pascal

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 8, 2004 04:40 PM UTC

Hi Pascal, Thanks for the update. Please let us know if you need any other information. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

JL Jean Luc Charles May 29, 2007 12:45 PM UTC

Hello,

Not sure what to do.. when I print a chart the tool bar appears on the print and also on the chart itself although the showtoolbox property is set to false.

thanks

Jean Luc

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon