We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Persian calendar

Hi.
I need Scheduler that support Persian (Jalali) calendar and RTL.
Does Syncfusion Scheduler  support this calendar and RTL?

7 Replies

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team October 29, 2019 07:13 AM UTC

Hi Reza, 

Syncfusion greetings. 

Yes, Scheduler supports Persian culture (fa) and for the same below sample is prepared with RTL mode using enableRtl. 

<ejs-schedule id="schedule" width="100%" selectedDate="new DateTime(2018, 2, 15)" enableRtl="true" height="550px" locale="fa"> 
    <e-schedule-eventsettings dataSource="@ViewBag.datasource"></e-schedule-eventsettings> 
</ejs-schedule> 

Regards, 
Karthi 

RS reza saghari October 29, 2019 09:25 AM UTC

Hi

Thank you for your accountability and attention.
In this example only Persian titles have been made and the calendar is still AD calendar (not Persian).
Look at this picture:
Also if this help to clear my question this link is example for use Persian calendar in Asp.net core

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team October 30, 2019 06:15 AM UTC

Thanks for your update. 

Currently Syncfusion supports only Gregorian and Islamic calendar (Hijri calendar). 

Regards, 
Karthi 

RS reza saghari October 30, 2019 09:41 AM UTC

Hi

Again thank you for your accountability and attention.
Actually Hijri calendar and Persian Calendar are similar in structure but there are differences.
I realized that you don't support Persian calendar atm. But given the similarity of Hijri calendar and Persian Calendar can you please add Persian calendar in you component too?
As you know we can easily convert DateTime value to Persian  DateTime value with using System.Globalization framework and PersianCalendar class Like this:

PersianCalendar pc=new PersianCalendar();
return pc.GetYear(value) + "/"+ pc.GetMonth(value).ToString("00") + "/" +pc.GetDayOfMonth(value).ToString("00");

And here is link of PersianCalendar class in Microsoft Document:

Persian Calendar in Wikipedia

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team October 31, 2019 09:32 AM UTC

Thanks for your suggestion,  

We have logged a feature request for “Persian calendar support“ which can be tracked through below portal link. It will be implemented in any one of our upcoming main release. 

Please cast your vote to make it count. We will prioritize the features every release based on the demands. If you have any more specification/suggestions to the feature request you can add it as a comment in the portal.    

Regards, 
Karthi 

AM AmirHosainBahrami August 7, 2020 08:25 AM UTC

Hi

I and my friends wait for add this calendar on your beautiful  and complete schedule ...
thanks

VM Vengatesh Maniraj Syncfusion Team August 10, 2020 10:35 AM UTC

Hi Amir, 

Sorry for the inconvenience.  

We have checked this and we want to inform you that we do not have any immediate plan for the Persian Calendar as of now. We request you track the status of this feature using the below feedback for further details.  

We request your support until then and get back to us if you have any other query.  

Regards, 
Vengatesh  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon