We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Bug: Daylight Savings Time in scheduler

Hi,
When I click a cell, the time is one hour later than i clicked the cell. Also with the examples on your website:
https://ej2.syncfusion.com/vue/demos/#/material/schedule/default.html
Last night the clock is changed. Is there a fix for this?

Attachment: bugscheduler.png_1427efca.zip

5 Replies

VD Vinitha Devi Murugan Syncfusion Team October 28, 2019 05:53 AM UTC

Hi Arwin, 

Syncfusion Greetings. 

We checked the reported issue with UTC+2 CEST timezone, but at our end cell click showed the correct time. Please refer to screenshot below.  

Screenshot:  

Kindly share more details like issue reproducing sample with clear steps to serve your better. 

Regards, 
M.Vinitha devi 

AR Arwin October 28, 2019 06:06 AM UTC

Hi M.Vinitha devi,

Thanks for checking, now it also works fine here. But yesterday, it didn't work for all our clients, all browsers and all os systems. So it is a bug when the Daylight Saving Time is not rollout yet for all the timezones. You checked it more then 24 hours later than the clock change of sunday night.

I hope you can fix this for the next clock change, otherwise we have then the same problem.

BS Balasubramanian Sattanathan Syncfusion Team October 29, 2019 03:53 PM UTC

Thanks for your patience. 

We have checked your reported problem and tried to reproduce that. Since which is not reproduced from our end. So, kindly share your timezone(UTC) details to replicate your problem and serve you better.

Regards, 
Balasubramanian S

AR Arwin October 29, 2019 04:18 PM UTC

My timezone is Europe/Amsterdam. Sunday on 12:44u (our timezone) the first client reported the problem, after that we checked it till 19:00u and then the problem still existed.

BS Balasubramanian Sattanathan Syncfusion Team October 30, 2019 11:45 AM UTC

Hi Arwin 

Thanks for your valuable patience 

We could able to reproduce the issue that you have reported. We had logged the defect report at our end and fix will be included in our JS2 weekly release on November 12, 2019. We will ensure the fix and provide further details on November 13, 2019. Kindly be patience until then.  

Regards, 
Balasubramanian S 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon