We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Removing TabbedGroups/Forms from TabbedGroupedMDIManager

What is the best way to programmatically remove a TabbedGroup and all it''s child forms from the TabbedGroupedMDIManager? Removing a TabbedGroup: TabbedGroups.Remove(group) ...seems to "remove" the TabbedGroup but leave all the forms in the parent container. Removing all the forms from a TabbedGroup and then disposing the TabbedGroup has the odd behaviour of always leaving one child form from that group left over in the parent container. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 8, 2004 01:30 PM UTC

Hi Mark, You could remove a TabbedGroup by deleting all the forms in it. Please refer to the sample attached that illustrates this, and let me know if this meets your requirements. We appreciate your continued interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

MA Mark Atkinson June 8, 2004 02:00 PM UTC

Thanks Guru, I appreciate the time you guys take to write up some sample code and include it with your responses. It''s a real help. The code that was posted in another message ( http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/forums/message.aspx?MessageID=12218 ) gave me some good ideas of how I can deal with some issues I''m having. What I''m really hoping to do though is remove Forms and TabbedGroups without disposing the Forms (I think closing them deletes them if I''m not mistaken).

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 10, 2004 11:52 PM UTC

Hi Mark, Thanks for the update. I understand your requirements better now. I have requested the folks at the development team for their inputs on this issue, and will update you as soon as I hear from them. We appreciate your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon