We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Customizing recurrence editor

Hi, in the recurrence editor, when a user selects repeat= "daily"
  1. I want to restrict "Repeat Every" drop down list to have only certain values. e.g. "1","3" 
  2. Also, the "End" drop down should only contain option "Until". How can I do this?

I tried the following, but getting this error -  Cannot read property 'endType' of undefined

document.getElementById('RecurrenceEditor').style.display = (this.scheduleObj.currentAction == "EditOccurrence") ? 'none' : 'block';
(this.scheduleObj.eventWindow as any).recurrenceEditor.recurrenceEditor.endType.listData=[{text:'some text', value:'xxx'}]

3 Replies

VD Vinitha Devi Murugan Syncfusion Team October 24, 2019 10:53 AM UTC

Hi Jose, 

Syncfusion greetings. 

We achieved your requirement by making use of popupOpen event of the scheduler and same can be available in below link. 

In the above sample, we have achieved this case by using recurrence editor’s change event in Scheduler’s popupOpen event. 

Kindly try with the above sample and let us know, if you need any further assistance on this.  

Regards, 
M.Vinitha devi 

JL jose lara October 26, 2019 09:01 PM UTC

thx. This works as expected. I wish there was an easier way to change it. In the same example, can you also tell me how I can only show repeat options "never", "weekly" and "monthly"? I believe this filteration should be happen at popup load time, instead of  recurrence.change event, as shown in your code sample.  

VD Vinitha Devi Murugan Syncfusion Team October 28, 2019 04:56 AM UTC

Hi Jose, 

Thanks for your update. 

You can change the frequencies of the recurrence list by using below line same can be available in below sample. 

// To change the frequencies in recurrence list 
      (this.scheduleObj.eventWindow as any).recurrenceEditor.frequencies = ['none','weekly', 'monthly']; 

Please refer below UG link. 

Regards, 
M.Vinitha devi 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon