We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How can I tell if a form has been signed?

Hi SF Guy (or Gal),

I have an Acro PDF file that I can display and prefill fields, save and all that. I can also tap on a signature field, have it display a place to sign and save it too.
What I need to know, is whether the Signature field has been signed. It is a Required field. Even just to know that it has been opened, changed and closed again. (I am talking about an ink or handwriting signature).

How can I do that?

When I tap on the Signature field and it opens a place to sign, does that also send an event? What about when the Signature form gets closed?

Thanks!
Will

1 Reply

JP Jhansi Priya Ramesh Syncfusion Team October 23, 2019 03:08 PM UTC

Hi Will, 

Greetings from Syncfusion support. 

Currently we do not have support to track the manipulation of signature field. You could use “InkAdded” event to capture the addition of signature in the PDF document. But the event does not contain any data regarding the signature field on which the signature is added. 

At present we do not have support to “Support the to track whether the signature field is signed”. Also, we do not any have immediate plans for implementing the feature “Track the count of signed and unsigned Signature fields in the PDF document” and it will be included in any of our upcoming release.    

You can keep track on the feature using our feature management system,    

Regards, 
Jhansi Priya Ramesh 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon