We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Is there any GridWrapCellBehavior option in PivotGridControl

When I'm using a PivotGridControl and get to the rightmost cell and press the right button, I don't want to move the cell selection to the leftmost cell of the following row.
I see that this behavior is already implemented in Windows Form Grid using GridWrapCellBehavior=None 
that's exactly what I'm trying to achieve in WPF PivotGridControl but couldn't find the property, if it exists. Is it possible to do that with this control?
Thanks in advance

3 Replies

TB Thirupathi Bala Krishnan Syncfusion Team October 21, 2019 08:59 AM UTC

Hi Carlos, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have analyzed the reported query – “How to restrict the cell selection to the first column of next row”. You can achieve the same by using the WrapCellBehavior property which is available in the GridModelOptions class. If you want to restrict the cell selection, you should set the WrapCellBehavior property to ‘None’ inside the Loaded event handler. 

Please refer the following code sample. 

# MainWindow.xaml.cs

public MainWindow() 
        { 
            InitializeComponent(); 
            pivotGrid1.Loaded += PivotGrid1_Loaded; 
        } 

private void PivotGrid1_Loaded(object sender, RoutedEventArgs e) 
        { 
            pivotGrid1.InternalGrid.Loaded += InternalGrid_Loaded; 
        } 

private void InternalGrid_Loaded(object sender, RoutedEventArgs e) 
        { 
            pivotGrid1.InternalGrid.Model.Options.WrapCellBehavior = Syncfusion.Windows.Controls.Grid.GridWrapCellBehavior.None; 
        }

If the above solution does not meet your actual requirement, could you please share the detailed description so that it could be helpful to provide the solution at the earliest.

Regards,
Thirupathi B.

CF Carlos Fernando Consigli October 28, 2019 06:50 AM UTC

Excellent, thanks, that worked!

TB Thirupathi Bala Krishnan Syncfusion Team October 29, 2019 09:35 AM UTC

Hi Carlos, 

We are glad that the reported issue has been resolved. Please get back to us if you require any further assistance from us. As always, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
Thirupathi B. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon