We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Difference between ej-grid and ejs-grid

Hi ,Please help me to check my codes , If i used ejs-grid , 
Grid show properly, if i used ej-grid i got it error.So What difference between ej-grid and ejs-grid.Thanks.

<div>
    <ejs-grid id="FlatGrid"  allowPaging="true">
        <e-datamanager url="/api/Orders/" adaptor="WebApiAdaptor"  crossdomain="true"></e-datamanager>
        <e-grid-pagesettings pageCount="5" pageSizes="true"></e-grid-pagesettings>
        <e-grid-columns>
            <e-grid-column field="id" headerText="Ward ID" isPrimaryKey="true" validationRules="@(new { required=true})" textAlign="Right" width="120"></e-grid-column>
            <e-grid-column field="ward" headerText="Ward Name" validationRules="@(new { required=true})" width="150"></e-grid-column>
            <e-grid-column field="bed" headerText="Bed No" format="C2" width="120"></e-grid-column>
            <e-grid-column field="patNric" headerText="Patient NIRC" width="170"></e-grid-column>
            <e-grid-column field="patName" headerText="Patient Name" width="150"></e-grid-column>
        </e-grid-columns>
    </ejs-grid>
</div>

<ej-grid id="FlatGrid" allow-paging="true">
    <e-datamanager url="/api/Orders/" adaptor="WebApiAdaptor" crossdomain="true"></e-datamanager>
    <e-grid-pagesettings pageCount="5" pageSizes="true"></e-grid-pagesettings>
    <e-columns>
        <e-column field="id" headerText="Ward ID" isPrimaryKey="true" textAlign="Right" width="120"></e-column>
        <e-column field="ward" headerText="Ward Name" width="150"></e-column>
        <e-column field="bed" headerText="Bed No" format="C2" width="120"></e-column>
        <e-column field="patNric" headerText="Patient NIRC" width="170"></e-column>
        <e-column field="patName" headerText="Patient Name" width="150"></e-column>
    </e-columns>
</ej-grid>

3 Replies

TS Thavasianand Sankaranarayanan Syncfusion Team October 17, 2019 08:45 AM UTC

Hi Htet, 

Greetings from Syncfusion support. 

Query : What is the differenece between ej-grid and ejs-grid. 

<ejs-grid> is supported by grid with javascript 

<ej-grid> is supported by grid with j-query. 

We have attached the documentation link for both the formats. You can use which ever you want.  

Refer the below documentation links, 

Regards, 
Thavasianand S. 

HL Htet Lin October 22, 2019 01:23 AM UTC

Hi Thavasianand,
Thanks for you reply.

Best Regards,
Htet Lin

TS Thavasianand Sankaranarayanan Syncfusion Team October 22, 2019 05:33 AM UTC

Hi Htet, 

Thanks for your update. 

We are happy that the problem has been resolved at your end. 

Regards, 
Thavasianand S.  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon