We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

ListView bound to ObservableCollection not updating when inside SfTabView

Greetings,

I'm using SfTabView to host a total of 5 Tabs each with a different ListView withing. Those ListViews are bound to ObservableCollections. If I leave away the SfTabView part in my XAML and only use a ListView as ContentPage.Content the ListView is updating as it should when I add items.

If it is inside a SfTabView, I have to leave the page and enter the Page hosting the SfTabView again to make the changes visible. Since it's working withoug SfTabView I think it may be a issue with SfTabView.

I'll attach some code to help troubleshoot.

Kind regards

Mario

Attachment: SyncFusion_db56263f.7z

3 Replies

HM Hemalatha Marikumar Syncfusion Team October 15, 2019 04:16 PM UTC

Hi Mario, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

We have checked the sample which has been prepared based on the provided code example. We are unable to reproduce the reported issue with the version of both 17.3.0.14 and 17.3.0.17 (Weekly nuget release). Please check the prepared sample from below link. 

Sample Link:

https://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/general/ze/TabViewSample-2010929901.zip

If the issue still reproduces, please update us with the following details to check the reported issue further and provide a better solution. 
  • Used Syncfusion SfTabView product version and Xamarin.Forms version
  • Device and system configuration.
  • Share the issue reproducing sample with its replication steps or please share the modified sample of updated one.
  • Any video update to replicate the exact issue

Regards,
Hemalatha M. 

MH Mario Henkel October 17, 2019 09:16 AM UTC

Hi Hemalatha,

thanks for your quick feedback! I can confirm that your sample indeed works as expected so I suspect the error must be lying somewhere else in my code.

I'll try to fix it. Thanks for your great support! Much appreciated

Kind regards

Mario

HM Hemalatha Marikumar Syncfusion Team October 18, 2019 06:46 AM UTC

Hi Mario, 

Thanks for your update. 

We glad to hear that given solution works. 

Please let us know if you have any other query. 

Regards, 
Hemalatha M. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon