We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

24hr?

Im using SfCalendar for a small school project, since i live in Sweden i don't want to use am/pm, but rather 24hr based.
I got i working everywhere but in the InlineEvents, how can i get the to display 24hr? 
Where i input and use and display the date and/or time i just format it to the correct format, but i cannot find where i change it for the InlineEvent displays.

3 Replies

LU Lukasz October 12, 2019 06:57 PM UTC

You can do this by : StartTime.ToString("HH:mm") in c# or Text="{Binding StartTime, StringFormat='0:H:mm'}" in Xaml. 

BJ Björn October 13, 2019 11:16 AM UTC

Hmm ok, Where would that be placed?
Tried to format where i transfer the Api response to the CalendarInlineEvent, but that didn't work. :/

Here's my code:
https://github.com/dallebull/XamScheduler

IR Indumathi Ravichandran Syncfusion Team October 14, 2019 07:34 AM UTC

Hi Björn, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Based on the provided information we have checked your requirement is “Set the TimeFormat for InlineEvents in Calendar control”. As of now there is no support to achieve this requirement in Calendar control. It can be achieved by using CustomView in calendar. Please, find the User Guide link for the customize the InlineView

We suggest you to use TimeFormat property of AgendaView for achieving your requirement by using Schedule control, please find the User Guide documentation link for the same, 

We hope that this helps you. Please let us know if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Indumathi R 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon