We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

SFDATE GRID - LIVE DATA FROM MYSQL

Hi Sir,

I am using SFDATAGRID, and having issues in DATA SET.

From SFDATAGRID, I am selecting any record, then updating the said record via additional update form. 

At the time of Updating form, First I have to update the said changes in MYSQL Database and then again I have to update in DATASET.

Problem 1 :  In this way, I have to update the same Two Times i.e. first at MYSQL Databse and second in DATASET.. How to save the re-coding to update in DATASET ? (Dont want to again update the same in DATASET).

Problem 2 :  For the above Problem If I am updating in DATASET also, but still getting problem as "In Network Machine, if another user has update the record, his updates applicable in MYSQL Database and in his DATASET(his SFDATAGRID). In Network, I am unable to get the Live Data in My DATASET. If Any Changes in MYSQL Database, How to get the Live Update Data in my DATASET ? "

Please note that, after live update, there will be no change in Grouping, Filtering, Sorting, Column Chooser function... Only it Will affect to the Records.

Currently I am updating at both side.. i.e. 1. In MySQL Databse and 2. In DATASET.. but after update unable to get the details in multi enviornment (Not getting Live Data).

What is the Solution for above All ?

Hope that you understand and do the needful. 

Thanks
Deepak

1 Reply

MA Mohanram Anbukkarasu Syncfusion Team October 10, 2019 01:42 PM UTC

Hi Deepak, 

Thanks for using Syncfusion products. 

Query 
Solution 
Problem 1 :  In this way, I have to update the same Two Times i.e. first at MYSQL Databse and second in DATASET.. How to save the re-coding to update in DATASET ? (Dont want to again update the same in DATASET). 

Problem 2 :  For the above Problem If I am updating in DATASET also, but still getting problem as "In Network Machine, if another user has update the record, his updates applicable in MYSQL Database and in his DATASET(his SFDATAGRID). In Network, I am unable to get the Live Data in My DATASET. If Any Changes in MYSQL Database, How to get the Live Update Data in my DATASET ? " 
As per framework behavior you have to perform both the updating process. As this is not related to SfDataGrid we are unable to provide any work around for this. We suggest you to raise query in MySql forums for your clarifications.  
Please note that, after live update, there will be no change in Grouping, Filtering, Sorting, Column Chooser function... Only it Will affect to the Records. 
While using MySql, there will be a DataTable between the database and the sfDataGrid. The grouping, sorting, filtering of the records will be updated in the DataTable. To update those in to the database you have to update explicitly.  

Please let us know if we misunderstood your requirement or you need any other assistance for us. 

Regards, 
Mohanram A. 

Loader.
Up arrow icon