We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Serach Problem in Dropdown List i sent video file as zip

In Dropdown list when we search anything then one problem occur which i send you video of it in attachment 

Attachment: 20191009_143631_a0cf6d8b.zip

9 Replies

AB Ashokkumar Balasubramanian Syncfusion Team October 10, 2019 01:16 PM UTC

Hi pradeep, 

Good day to you. 

We were able to replicate your reported problem in Dropdown List component. We have confirmed this as bug at our end. We will fix and include the solution on our October last weekly patch release, which is expected to be rolled out on Oct 29,2019. Please be patience until then. 

You can track the status of this problem by using below feedback portal. 

Regards, 
Ashokkumar B. 

SP Sureshkumar P Syncfusion Team November 1, 2019 08:48 AM UTC

Hi Pradeep, 

Thanks for the patience. 

We are glad to announce that our latest release in the version 17.3.21 has been rolled out successfully and in that release, we have included the “"Filtering not working properly in dropdownlist component when pressing the backspace key rapidly”.  So, we suggest you upgrade our Syncfusion packages to our latest version to resolve this issue in your end.  

Please find the release notes details from the below link.  

Regards, 
Sureshkumar P 

PR pradeep November 4, 2019 06:52 AM UTC

Thanks lots its solved

SP Sureshkumar P Syncfusion Team November 4, 2019 06:56 AM UTC

Hi Pradeep, 

Most welcome. Please let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Sureshkumar P 

PR pradeep November 4, 2019 07:16 AM UTC

when press aaaaa and then without break i press backspace button then not work its show not record found.

PR pradeep November 4, 2019 07:55 AM UTC

When i type aaaa and then press without break backspace button then not come default data of dropdown. PFA I send screenshot

Attachment: error_4d6367d4.rar

SP Sureshkumar P Syncfusion Team November 5, 2019 06:16 AM UTC

Hi Pradeep, 

We have checked the reported issue at our end and as we promised earlier, this issue has been fixed in the latest package version 17.3.21. We suspect that the older package version may be referred in your application. So, we suggest you check and ensure the packages are referred correctly in your application to get rid of the issue.  

So, we have prepared the sample and video demonstration attached below.  

Regards, 
Sureshkumar P   

PR pradeep November 6, 2019 05:02 AM UTC

i update package then i rebuild and i check it . but its not resolved.

SP Sureshkumar P Syncfusion Team November 6, 2019 06:56 AM UTC

Hi Pradeep, 

We would like to inform you that, after you have released the key keydown event will trigger. During the backspace press without release then the filtering will not happen.  It is the default behavior. 

Please check this scenario, if still issue persists could you please provide more details to proceed further.  

1.     Issue reproducing sample 

2.     Code snippet 

3.     If possible replicate the issue in our given sample 

Regards, 
Sureshkumar P 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon