We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Items not showing. Id is Expected to be an int

I'm trying to show and edit some data from an ODataV4 source.

<EjsSchedule @ref="scheduleView" TValue="@CityHoliday">
    <ScheduleEventSettings TValue="@CityHoliday" Fields="@cityHolidayField">
        <EjsDataManager Url="@(appSettings.BaseUrl + "/cityholidays")" Adaptor="@Syncfusion.EJ2.Blazor.Adaptors.ODataV4Adaptor" CrossDomain="true">
        </EjsDataManager>
    </ScheduleEventSettings>
    <ScheduleViews>
        <ScheduleView Option="View.Month"></ScheduleView>
    </ScheduleViews>
</EjsSchedule>

When I run this I see the data coming back form the OData, but nothing is displayed. When I add appointments I get this error:

{"errors":{"Id":["Error converting value 4 to type 'System.Guid'. Path 'Id', line 1, position 23."]},"title":"One or more validation errors occurred.","status":400,"traceId":"0HLQBB6A9OOJR:00000003"}

How should I be setting a field? How should I set the Id field to be an Guid, not an int? I assume things aren't showing because of the problem with the id.

Thank you,

John

2 Replies

NR Nevitha Ravi Syncfusion Team October 8, 2019 01:41 PM UTC

Hi John, 

Greetings from Syncfusion Support. 

We could reproduce the reported issue at our end and confirm this as a defect. Therefore we have logged the bug report for the same which can be tracked from the following link. 

The fix for the issue will be included in our upcoming bi-weekly patch release expected to be rolled out in the mid of October, 2019.

Regards, 
Nevitha 

NR Nevitha Ravi Syncfusion Team October 14, 2019 09:27 AM UTC

Hi John, 

Thanks for being patience. 

The reported issue has been fixed, now with the latest version 17.3.17-beta you can create appointments when the type of Id is GUID. Kindly upgrade your version to avail the fix and let us know if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Nevitha 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon