We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Stacked Bar Chart Legend Doesn't Match Column Color

I'm setting the color of my series using the pointColorMapping but the color of the legend icons does not match. How do I fix this? The colors are: fuchsia, skyblue, and purple.

<e-series dataSource="ViewBag.dataSources[x]" name="@ViewBag.dataSources[x][0].label" selectionStyle="series" xName="displayedPeriodMonth" width="2" co opacity="1" yName="actualPortion" yAxisName="powerAxis" pointColorMapping="color" type="@Syncfusion.EJ2.Charts.ChartSeriesType.StackingColumn">
       <e-series-animation enable="false"></e-series-animation></e-series>

6 Replies

SM Srihari Muthukaruppan Syncfusion Team October 4, 2019 05:04 AM UTC

Hi Scott ,

Greetings from Syncfusion.
We are validating the inquired scenario and we will update the status on or before 6:30 PM IST (October 4, 2019).

Thanks,
Srihari

SM Srihari Muthukaruppan Syncfusion Team October 4, 2019 06:18 AM UTC

Hi Scott, 

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

As of now, colors applied using pointcolorMapping property is not applying for legend. We have reported the bug and logged it in our backlog. You can keep track of the bug from the feedback portal below.  

The fix will be available on or before October 15th, 2019. 

Please let me know if you have any queries. 

Regards, 
Srihari. 

SS Sarasilmiya Shahul Hameed Syncfusion Team October 30, 2019 04:52 AM UTC

Subject: RE: Syncfusion support community forum 148064, Stacked Bar Chart Legend Doesn't Match Column Color, has been updated. 
Has this bug been fixed? 

Thanks, 
Scott 

KC Kalaimathi Chellaiah Syncfusion Team October 30, 2019 01:40 PM UTC

Hi Scott,  
Thanks for being patience. 

We are glad to announce that our v17.3.21 patch release is rolled out, we have added the fix for the reported issue and is available for download under the following link.  

We thank you for your support and appreciate your patience in waiting for this release. Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance.  

Regards,  
Kalai.  

SH Scott Hancock October 31, 2019 03:04 PM UTC

In my .net Core MVC project I've used Nuget to update to Syncfusion.EJ2.AspNet.Core v17.3.0.21. After cleaning and rebuilding the project, the colors are still wrong.

SM Srihari Muthukaruppan Syncfusion Team November 1, 2019 06:25 AM UTC

Hi Scott 

We have analyzed your query. From that, we suspect that issue occurs since the old script has been referred. Please provide the use the below cdn link to overcome the reported issue. We have also prepared a sample based on your requirement and it works fine. If this solution doesn’t meet the requirement, kindly revert us with more information. Please find the below screenshot and code snippet. 

Code Snippet: 

Layout.cshtml: 
<head> 
   <link rel="stylesheet" rel='nofollow' href="~/css/site.css" /> 
    <link rel="stylesheet" rel='nofollow' href="https://cdn.syncfusion.com/ej2/material.css" /> 
</head> 

Screenshot:  

Let me know if you need further assistance. 

Regards, 
Srihari M 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon