We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Grid does not display the date filter

Hello, when I have a column of type date and with excel filter it shows me the filter to select the options: greater than etc, and I can visualize the calendar to select a date, but when I change the configuration to another language, it allows me to select the date but it doesn't show me the calendar and I get the following error:
What could it be?

3 Replies

MS Manivel Sellamuthu Syncfusion Team October 2, 2019 10:03 AM UTC

Hi Jonatan, 

Thanks for contacting us. 

We suspect that the locale files are not referred to your project is the cause of the issue. Please find the below documentation link for more information. 

If you still faced the issue please get back to us with the Grid code 

Regards, 
Manivel 

JT Jonatan Tlilayatzi Cruz October 2, 2019 05:57 PM UTC

Thanks for the answer, to be more precise in my Grid when I put the culture to es-MX everything works fine except for the date type column that when I want to sort the dates I don't get the calendar.
It stays like this and does not show the following window
Expected     *It doesn't show when I change it to es-MX

I have the filter Settings enabled for Excel and I have the following configuration in my component
And I have my translation in another separate file .ts
This is my grid
Thanks in advance for the attention given

SS Seeni Sakthi Kumar Seeni Raj Syncfusion Team October 3, 2019 09:23 AM UTC

Hi Jonatan, 

Thanks for your update and sharing the details. 

We could see that you have applied es-MX (spanish) cuture using setCulture method but referred the locale files for ‘de’ (German) which is the cause of the issue. So we suggest you to refer the locale files for es-MX culture to resolve the issue. 

Please find the below screenshot and sample for more information 

Screenshot: 

Please get back to us, if you need further assistance. 

Regards, 
Seeni Sakthi Kumar S 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon