We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

SfNumericTextBox incorrect decimal value device PT-BR

Hello, the control SfNumericTextBox in last version 17.2.X.X show correct value typed (example 5,1) in UI but property "VALUE" was wrong (example 51). I downgrade to 17.1.0.53 and works fine. 

Important note that device in en-US works fine but in devices PT-BR not work, I try set Culture in control and dont works too. I try 17.3.0.9-beta and not work too.

I attached prints with values in device

<xForms:SfNumericTextBox Value="{Binding Valor2, Mode=TwoWay}"
MaximumNumberDecimalDigits="2"
ValueChangeMode="OnKeyFocus"
SelectAllOnFocus="True"
TextColor="Black"
HorizontalOptions="FillAndExpand"
ValueChanged="SfNumericTextBox_OnValueChanged" />

Attachment: sfNumeric_651912e3.zip

2 Replies

LR Lakshmi Radha Krishnan Syncfusion Team September 27, 2019 12:44 PM UTC

Hi Gabriel,

Greetings from Syncfusion.

We have already fixed the reported issue “Comma stripped out from the value” and the fix will be available in our upcoming Volume 3 release which is scheduled to be available in the first week of October. Please find the feedback link.

Feedback: https://www.syncfusion.com/feedback/7665/incorrect-value-occurs-while-un-focusing-if-culture-is-set-in-both-device-and-sample-level

Regards,

Lakshmi R.

RA Rachel A Syncfusion Team October 8, 2019 09:50 AM UTC

Hi Gabriel, 

We have resolved the reported issue in Essential Studio 2019 Volume 3 (v17.3.0.14) and is available for download under the following link. 

We thank you for your support and appreciate your patience in waiting for this release. Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance. 

Thanks, 
Rachel. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon