We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Pdf - Table/Grid functionality

Is there anyway to do any of the following using the PDF control :

1. I have a pdfGrid and i want to repeat the table headers when a page break occurs.

2. Is there anyway of making a text element 'Keep with' the grid that follows. e.g. i have some text which is a heading on a page followed by a pdfgrid. If the grid overflows onto the next page is there a way to move the grid and heading text move to the new page.

3. Bit similar to 2 above. If a pdfGrid flows over to the next page, can you force it to take the whole table to the next page.

Regards
Martin

1 Reply

SL Sowmiya Loganathan Syncfusion Team September 27, 2019 10:42 AM UTC

Hi Martin, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.  

1. I have a pdfGrid and i want to repeat the table headers when a page break occurs. 
We can repeat the table header in PDF document when the page break occurs. Please refer the below KB link for more details, 

2.Is there any way of making a text element 'Keep with' the grid that follows. e.g. i have some text which is a heading on a page followed by a pdfgrid. If the grid overflows onto the next page is there a way to move the grid and heading text move to the new page. 

3.Bit similar to 2 above. If a pdfGrid flows over to the next page, can you force it to take the whole table to the next page. 

At present we do have any support to get PdfGrid table height. As a workaround we have created the sample to move the grid and header text to next page if page break occurs. Please find the sample for the same from below, 

Please try the above sample in your end and let us know if it satisfies your requirement.   

Regards, 
Sowmiya Loganathan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon