We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Browser scrolling doesnt work

Dear support team,

Can we make ejdiagram scroll event off so that the browser default support event works.

Currently while scrolling on the diagram the browser default scroll doesnt work.

Regards,
Talha Mohsin

3 Replies

SG Shyam G Syncfusion Team September 25, 2019 06:08 AM UTC

Hi Talha, 

By default, when the diagram content exceeds the viewport, the diagram scrollbar appears. To remove scrollbar, please use fitToPage method in the created event which triggers when diagram is created. Please refer to a sample below for your reference. Still if you face any problems, please elaborate your exact scenario with screenshot or video. 

Regards, 
Shyam G 

TM Talha Mohsin September 25, 2019 08:09 AM UTC

Dear Shyam,

We are using ej1 in javascript platform.

Although I have created my scenario in the sample you have sent.

I have added a content after the diagram. But when I scroll down with mouse scroll to see the content, it isnt shown without manually move the browser scroll.

Thanks.

Regards,
Talha

SG Shyam G Syncfusion Team September 26, 2019 10:19 AM UTC

Hi Talha, 

Once you click on the diagram and the mouse scroll, the diagram scrollbar gets scrolled because the diagram gets focused when you click on the diagram. Still if you face any issues, please share us more details such as video to demonstrate an issue. 

Regards, 
Shyam G 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon