We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Fullscreen Chart

Good Morning,
I'm working with a lyne chart, inserted into a card. By necessity, I should set it to fullscreen. given that I do not impose dimensions on the chart and on the card,
calling requestFullScreen() this is sized to occupy half the screen. I tried to set the height to 100% with the pseudoclass fullscreen e -webkit-full-screen (for Chrome)  but without success. Can you help me?
I am waiting for possible requests for clarifications.

Hello,

Emanuele

1 Reply

KC Kalaimathi Chellaiah Syncfusion Team September 24, 2019 11:35 AM UTC

Hi Emanuele, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

We have analyzed your query. From that, we suggest to set window height value to the chart height . In that chart takes full screen height. Also set height value as 100%  to the card class in style tag. We have prepared a simple sample based on your query. In that chart is working fine as you expect. Please find below sample and screenshot, 

Screenshot: 

Since we are not aware of your exact scenario which the issue is reproduced. So Please share the following information which will be more helpful for further analysis and provide you the solution sooner. 

• Try to reproduce the reported scenario in the above sample

• Please share your sample (or) code snippet with full configurations.

• Share the details if you have done any other customization in your sample.

• Share your dataSource file

Regards, 
Kalai. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon