We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

catch the event click on the day (on timelineweek)

Hello,

I'd like to know how to catch the click event on the date when there are multiple days displayed ?

3 Replies

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team September 20, 2019 05:06 AM UTC

Hi Chevron, 

Syncfusion greetings. 

The navigating event will be raised while clicking the date and kindly refer the below API link. 

Regards, 
Karthi 

CH chevron September 20, 2019 07:34 AM UTC

Hi,
Thanks for your answer, but in my case none of these events are triggered..
It's not really the same case as in your example because i am in multiple resources mode and timelineWeek, rather like this case (the double click is triggered but the simple click does not seems to trigger any event ??) :
I've tried to add (navigating) (actionComplete) and (actionBegin) on this example but none of them are triggered.
and (navigating) event is not triggered beause the click on those date does not cause navigation in the calendar.
It's on these dates click that i want my event :

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team September 23, 2019 06:46 AM UTC

Hi Chevron 

Thanks for the update. 

In timeline mode, clicking the date will navigate to Agenda view. It is default behavior. Consider there are more than 20 events in the same range and TimelineWeek will display only few events (based on its height) with more popup indicator icon for others. In that case, navigating to TimelineDay view by date click will also show the same TimelineWeek output (with more popup indicator icon), for this case only we navigated to Agenda view for timeline mode. 

<e-views> 
                <e-view option="TimelineDay"></e-view> 
                <e-view option="TimelineWeek"></e-view> 
                <e-view option="Agenda"></e-view> 
            </e-views> 

Regards, 
Karthi 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon