We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Bug: DropDown List doesn't render correctly on Firefox mobile

Reproducing here  https://codesandbox.io/s/vue-template-g0qhn?fontsize=14

which renders (I'm using bootstrap4, but material also does the same thing) with a huge gap between the control and the dropdown:-

NOTE: this only seems to happen on the Android Mobile Firefox Browser(not sure on iOS).  If I render it in Firefoxs mobile view using the desktop browser, or the desktop view, I get something more expected....

4 Replies

AB Ashokkumar Balasubramanian Syncfusion Team September 18, 2019 11:03 AM UTC

Hi Keith Nicholas, 

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

We were able to replicate your reported problem at our end. We have confirmed this as a bug at our end. We will fix and include the solution on our Oct 2nd weekly patch release, which is expected to be rolled out on Oct 16,2019. Please be patience until then. 

You can track the status of this issue using below feedback portal. 

Regards, 
Ashokkumar B. 

SP Sureshkumar P Syncfusion Team October 16, 2019 09:52 AM UTC

Hi Keith, 
Thanks for the patience. 
We are glad to announce that our latest release in the version 17.3.17 has been rolled out successfully and in that release, we have included the “dropdown popup renders properly in mobile Firefox browser”.  So, we suggest you upgrade our Syncfusion packages to our latest version to resolve this issue in your end. 
Please find the release notes details from the below link. 
Also, we have created the sample with achieved your requirement. Please find the sample link here : https://codesandbox.io/s/vue-template-c0x3v  
Regards,
Sureshkumar P

KN Keith Nicholas October 16, 2019 08:20 PM UTC

Hi,

Thanks, however I have abandoned trying to use Syncfusion vue controls.  They are just too badly documented and badly designed to work with vue that it's not really viable.

SP Sureshkumar P Syncfusion Team October 17, 2019 12:07 PM UTC

Hi Keith, 

Thanks for sharing the information. We will correct the Vue documentation based on your suggestion. However, if faced with any other issues in your application, please share the issue details. We will happy to assist you always. 

Regards, 
Sureshkumar P 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon