We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Toolbar XP problem

It seems that the Alpha Channel is ignored on the icons I used on the toolbar imagelist in XP. It is displayed as black and looks quite ugly. Is there a solution? I read someone that loading them up dynamically works but this seems not a very good solution.

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 3, 2004 08:32 PM UTC

Hi Hyun, Please provide us with the following information : 1. A sample application that recreates this problem 2. The version of Essential Suite and .Net framework (1.0 or 1.1) being used 3. Link to the forum post (suggesting a workaround) that you are referring to We appreciate your cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

HY Hyun June 7, 2004 11:02 AM UTC

I found out the problem exists with .NET and loading images into the ImageList and not your toolbar. thanks, Hyun

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 7, 2004 11:08 AM UTC

Hi Hyun, Thanks for the update. Please let me know if you need any other information. We appreciate your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon