We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Extra field

Hi
It is possible to add a custom field after a field is selected? (before selecting an operator)
For example:

1) Lets say I have a Dropdown with some fields [a,b,c,d]
2) After selecting one of the fields, another dropdown (or any element) appears based on the selected value.
3) After selecting a new value, then i can choose an operator (based on the second field)

3 Replies

VK Vinoth Kumar Sundara Moorthy Syncfusion Team September 12, 2019 05:38 AM UTC

Hi Andres,  

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.  

We have checked your requirement and suspect that you need to join two tables (complex query) with the groups of AND/OR. In our current behavior, there is no complex data binding support. We have already considered this as feature and logged the feature report. We will include this support in any of our upcoming release. You can track the status of this report using below link from our feedback portal,  

Could you please check the above details and get back to us if we misunderstood your requirement or you need any further assistance on this?  

Regards,  
Vinoth Kumar S 

AB Andres Barbosa September 12, 2019 08:55 AM UTC

Thank you for the response.
I think this is a very important feature. For now the query builder is not good enough so I will not use it

VK Vinoth Kumar Sundara Moorthy Syncfusion Team September 13, 2019 12:56 PM UTC

Hi Andres, 

Thank you for the update. 

We would like to let you know that based on priority, we will plan the features for our Essential Studio releases. However, we will consider this feature while preparing roadmap for our Essential Studio Volume 4 release. And we will update you once the roadmap has prepared. We appreciate your patience until then. 

Regards, 
Vinoth Kumar S 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon