We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

TextInputLayout crash in release mode, not in debug mode

Hi there,
Sorry for my english, I'm a French guy...
I'm working on an UWP application that launch a xamarin one.
When I run my application in Debug mode, there's no problem.
But when I laucnh it in Release mode, I've got :
9/9/2019 3:35:31 PM: Error --> Unhandled exception exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Syncfusion.XForms.TextInputLayout.AnimationHelper.d__0.MoveNext() + 0xc1
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.<>c.b__7_0(Object) + 0x29
at System.Threading.SendOrPostCallback.Invoke(Object) + 0x15
at System.Threading.WinRTSynchronizationContext.Invoker.InvokeCore() + 0x45
I've had
List assembliesToInclude = new List();
assembliesToInclude.Add(typeof(Syncfusion.SfNavigationDrawer.XForms.SfNavigationDrawer).GetTypeInfo().Assembly);
assembliesToInclude.Add(typeof(Syncfusion.XForms.TextInputLayout.SfTextInputLayout).GetTypeInfo().Assembly);
assembliesToInclude.Add(typeof(Syncfusion.XForms.ComboBox.SfComboBox).GetTypeInfo().Assembly);
assembliesToInclude.Add(typeof(Syncfusion.ListView.XForms.SfListView).GetTypeInfo().Assembly);
assembliesToInclude.Add(typeof(Syncfusion.XForms.ProgressBar.SfLinearProgressBar).GetTypeInfo().Assembly);
assembliesToInclude.Add(typeof(Syncfusion.SfNumericUpDown.XForms.SfNumericUpDown).GetTypeInfo().Assembly);
assembliesToInclude.Add(typeof(Syncfusion.SfGauge.XForms.SfCircularGauge).GetTypeInfo().Assembly);
assembliesToInclude.Add(typeof(Syncfusion.SfChart.XForms.SfChart).GetTypeInfo().Assembly);
assembliesToInclude.Add(typeof(Syncfusion.XForms.Buttons.SfButton).GetTypeInfo().Assembly);
Xamarin.Forms.Forms.Init(e, assembliesToInclude);
in the onlaunched method, but nothing change.
Thanks for your help

1 Reply

LR Lakshmi Radha Krishnan Syncfusion Team September 11, 2019 03:46 AM UTC

Hi Guerin,

Greetings from Syncfusion.

We have checked the issue and the reported issue is not reported. Could you please provide the below details which will be helpful for us to assist you earlier.

Please provide the code which is configured in your app related to SfTextInputLayout.

Provide windows specification details.

Regards,

Lakshmi R.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon