We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: June 24, 2019).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

TextInputLayout crash in release mode, not in debug mode

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

147398 Sep 9,2019 02:26 PM UTC Sep 11,2019 03:46 AM UTC Xamarin.Forms 1
Tags: SfTextInputLayout
GUERIN Nicolas
Asked On September 9, 2019 02:26 PM UTC

Hi there,
Sorry for my english, I'm a French guy...
I'm working on an UWP application that launch a xamarin one.
When I run my application in Debug mode, there's no problem.
But when I laucnh it in Release mode, I've got :
9/9/2019 3:35:31 PM: Error --> Unhandled exception exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Syncfusion.XForms.TextInputLayout.AnimationHelper.d__0.MoveNext() + 0xc1
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.<>c.b__7_0(Object) + 0x29
at System.Threading.SendOrPostCallback.Invoke(Object) + 0x15
at System.Threading.WinRTSynchronizationContext.Invoker.InvokeCore() + 0x45
I've had
List assembliesToInclude = new List();
assembliesToInclude.Add(typeof(Syncfusion.SfNavigationDrawer.XForms.SfNavigationDrawer).GetTypeInfo().Assembly);
assembliesToInclude.Add(typeof(Syncfusion.XForms.TextInputLayout.SfTextInputLayout).GetTypeInfo().Assembly);
assembliesToInclude.Add(typeof(Syncfusion.XForms.ComboBox.SfComboBox).GetTypeInfo().Assembly);
assembliesToInclude.Add(typeof(Syncfusion.ListView.XForms.SfListView).GetTypeInfo().Assembly);
assembliesToInclude.Add(typeof(Syncfusion.XForms.ProgressBar.SfLinearProgressBar).GetTypeInfo().Assembly);
assembliesToInclude.Add(typeof(Syncfusion.SfNumericUpDown.XForms.SfNumericUpDown).GetTypeInfo().Assembly);
assembliesToInclude.Add(typeof(Syncfusion.SfGauge.XForms.SfCircularGauge).GetTypeInfo().Assembly);
assembliesToInclude.Add(typeof(Syncfusion.SfChart.XForms.SfChart).GetTypeInfo().Assembly);
assembliesToInclude.Add(typeof(Syncfusion.XForms.Buttons.SfButton).GetTypeInfo().Assembly);
Xamarin.Forms.Forms.Init(e, assembliesToInclude);
in the onlaunched method, but nothing change.
Thanks for your help

Lakshmi Radha Krishnan [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 11, 2019 03:46 AM UTC

Hi Guerin,

Greetings from Syncfusion.

We have checked the issue and the reported issue is not reported. Could you please provide the below details which will be helpful for us to assist you earlier.

Please provide the code which is configured in your app related to SfTextInputLayout.

Provide windows specification details.

Regards,

Lakshmi R.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

This page will automatically be redirected to the sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

Live Chat Icon For mobile
Live Chat Icon