We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

CardView/Layout as Toast like notification

When certain events occur within the app, I'd like a card to showup/slide from the bottom where the user can then interact with the card.
I don't want it to slide up to the middle and I don't want it to be modal.  Would like it to dismiss if the user taps somewhere else.  I'd want the card to display above the layout like a toast notification.  Can this be done with SfCardLayout, or is there a more appropriate control?

3 Replies

SK Shivagurunathan Kamalakannan Syncfusion Team September 9, 2019 01:16 PM UTC

Hi David,   

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.   

Your requirement to show a content like a toast and to dismiss the toast wherever you touch on the display can be achieved using SfPopupLayout control. In SfPopupLayout you can show the popup view based on your requirement.  

Refer the following user guideline to know more about SfPopupLayout. 

Please refer the following user guideline to position the popup. 

You can animate the popup so that the popup view animates from the bottom, top etc. Please refer the following user guideline to animate the popup. 

We have also prepared a sample based on your requirement where the popup view is displayed at the bottom of the screen and it animates from the bottom of the screen. Also, it is not modal and so the popup dismisses if you touch outside of the popup view. You can download the sample from the below link. 

Please let us  know for further assistance. 

Regards,   
Shivagurunathan 

DB David Brenchley September 9, 2019 05:22 PM UTC

Don't know how I missed that control.  Thank you very much.

FP Farjana Parveen Ayubb Syncfusion Team September 10, 2019 06:44 AM UTC

Hi David 

Thanks for the update. 

We are glad to know that the reported problem has been resolved at your end. Please let us know if you have any further queries on this. We are happy to help you. 

Regards, 
Farjana Parveen A 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon