We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Working demo adding and removing elements from ListBox

Hello,

I hardly try to add and remove elements to a ListBox (or ListView) but it will not work. I have two ways:

Using binding with ObservableCollection:
- the UI refreshment is not useable
- removing elements is not working properly

Adding or removing directly from the ListBox (like in the API documentation):
- works for AddItem but RemoveItem is missing
- the DataSource will not update

So please could you send me a working demo please?

Thanks!

1 Reply

SP Sangeetha Priya Murugan Syncfusion Team September 9, 2019 12:36 PM UTC

Hi Peter, 

Thank you for contacting syncfusion support. 

Query #1: Using binding with ObservableCollection: 

As we have mentioned in your previously updated forum. We have faced some issue while dynamically updating the datasource using observable collection in ListBox. And we have confirmed this a defect and this fix will be available in our next by-weekly release. You can track the status of this defect using below link from our feedback portal,  

Query #2: Adding or removing directly from the ListBox (like in the API documentation) 

We have checked your reported requirement and we have considered this as an improvement “Need to provide removeItems method in ListBox”. We have planned to include the fix in our upcoming by-weekly release. Which is expected to be available in mid of this month, we appreciate your patience until then. You can track the status of this defect using below link from our feedback portal,  

Please let me know if you have any questions. 

Regards, 
Sangeetha M 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon