We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Next cell behavior for a data bound grid

When using a databound grid I would like the following behavior when the highlighted cell moves. - When the enter key is pressed the highlighed cell will move down. - When the arrow keys are used, they should behave properly. It seems I would like to use the property EnterKeyBehavior. I cant seem to figure out how to get to this property when using a databound grid. Right now I am using the following event handlers. private void gridExamClinic_QueryNextCurrentCellPosition(object sender, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridQueryNextCurrentCellPositionEventArgs e) { GridCurrentCell gc = this.gridExamClinic.CurrentCell; gc.MoveTo(e.RowIndex + 1, e.ColIndex - 1); e.Handled = true; } However, using this messes up the arrow key navigation. Any thoughts... JF

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 3, 2004 11:17 AM UTC

Try setting this property to see if it gives you what you want. this.gridDataBoundGrid1.Model.Options.EnterKeyBehavior = GridDirectionType.Down;

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon